Re: Offensive ?

On Jul 22, 7:06 am, marcman <marcmanstud...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Jul 22, 9:52 am, JimK <jkezw...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
See if you can go a whole day without responding to or mentioning Ken
Fortenberry. Bet you can't, but if you do, it's a step towards
recovery.

OK, I'll play.

It's 7/22/09, 10:05am in the east. And I'll double it, Let's go 48
hours.

Hell why stop there - make it a month. Please.

  • Re: Stephen Strasburg Needs Tommy Johns Surgery
    ... month recovery. ...  But this is why you have to actually play the ... that's about what he will make in his career. ... If he takes an extremely cautious route, ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
  • Re: P4 System hangs, returns pixellated
    ... the computer hung for close to 5 full minutes then completely crashed after maybe 5 minutes of play. ... On recovery I had a message from Windows saying it had recovered from a serious error, blah blah. ... Now I managed to look at details of the problem and found a few files related to the problem in a temp directory on my HD, but as soon as I closed the error messages, XP deleted the files!! ...
    (alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt)
  • Re: Hmmmm.... Lugo is outhitting Green by almost 40 points in both BA and OBP...
    ... maybe it's time to see if Julio has gotten ... He recently claimed he has had a lot of pain bending ... in his recovery from surgery. ... returned to play about 2 weeks faster than expected. ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
  • Re: Curmudgeon revealed!
    ... I was really frustrating ... I play regular gigs now so it seems ... I can't say playing helped with my recovery - I laid off for several ... Just call me Dave Sunny Jim ...
    (rec.music.classical.guitar)
  • Info needed - HDMI (???) monitor
    ... I need to be able to play back high definition video that I have ... but the problem lies with the monitor. ... montitor with proper HDMI interface for the HD playback) and can anyone ... Globally Local Data Recovery Experts ...
    (uk.comp.homebuilt)