Re: By decree of DON E. BRANKER

WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
PRESS RELEASE
For Immediate Release
May 2 4 , 2008
Contact: Rick Bubenik rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 559-436-6392

LA Music Awards Honor Don E. Branker
Our Valley's own Don E. Branker, promoter of the famous Southern Calif./Ontario Motor Speedway California Jams of 1974 & 1978 (Over 350,000 concert goers at each event. Considered the Woodstock of the West) will be honored at this years 18th Annual Los Angeles Music Awards (http://www.lamusicawards.com/index.html http://www.youtube.com/LAMusicAwards) in Hollywood, CA scheduled for Nov. 20th, 2008. Don will be a featured guest honoring his Cal Jam Super Show as "The Greatest Concert of the 20th Century"

Don 's career included: TV Host of ABC's In Concert Series, promoter of Evel Knievel's Snake River Canyon Jump, personal concert promoter for The Doors, Stones, Aerosmith, Black Sabbath and hundreds of others. He's also produced such diverse entertainment as "Richard Pryor Live" The Movie, along with smash Broadway Plays as "The Odd Couple" with Tony Randall and Jack Klugman, "Fiddler on the Roof" with Zero Mostel and "The king and I" with Yul Brenner, to name a few.

A 3-minute video documentary highlighting the Cal Jam years is currently in production and will be featured at the event along with a performance from, coincidently, Cliff Morrison, the son of the Late Great Jim Morrison. Don 's professional promotional career began with the Doors.

Don E. Branker's entire fascinating Classic Rock career is soon to be reveled in his up coming autobiography. "It's Only Rock -N- Roll 1965--1978" (working title). Don currently resides in Fresno, CA still promoting concerts throughout the state and Special Events for Wild Water Adventure Park in Clovis, CA. Each year he produces the Parks' "Star Spangled Revue" for the love of entertaining an audience.

Don's sample works can be found on YouTube.com under Branker Don. A lifetime of achievements, recognized as one of the greatest promoters ever !

Congratulations Don E. Branker .

CaliforniaJam2
californiajam.com/index.ph...
IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

Up comming Show:
Los Angeles Music Awards
November, 20th 2008
Music Box Theater
Hollywood Blvd,

Don E Branker, Cal Jam promoter will be featured star of the Los Angeles Music Awards and Recipient for "The Greatest Concert of the 20th Century!"

**************
On Novebmer 20th 2008 in Hollywood CA. a commemorative Award will be
given to the Promoter, Don E. Branker in recognition of The Greatest
Concert of the 20th Century.

THE CALIFORNIA JAM!

Congratulations.

Max Worthington
LA Music Awards
Publicist

Rick Alan Bubenik

Celebrating 11 Exciting Years

Ricana Media Group
7330 N. Palm, Suite 106
Fresno, CA 93711
1-559-436-6392 office
1-559-436-6394 fax
1-559-250-4402 cell
rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.ricanamedia.com

SHINE ON SCOTTY!

  • By decree of DON E. BRANKER!
    ... Our Valley's own Don E. Branker, ... honored at this years 18th Annual Los Angeles Music Awards in Hollywood, ... Cal Jam Super Show as "The Greatest Concert of the 20th Century" ... TV Host of ABC's In Concert Series, promoter of Evel ...
    (alt.guitar)
  • By decree of DON E. BRANKER!
    ... LA Music Awards Honor Don E. Branker ... Our Valley's own Don E. Branker, promoter of the famous Southern ... Super Show as "The Greatest Concert of the 20th Century" ...
    (rec.arts.movies.production.sound)
  • Re: By decree of DON E. BRANKER
    ... Our Valley's own Don E. Branker, promoter of the famous Southern ... West) will be honored at this years 18th Annual Los Angeles Music Awards ... Show as "The Greatest Concert of the 20th Century" ...
    (rec.music.gdead)
  • Re: By decree of DON E. BRANKER
    ... LA Music Awards Honor Don E. Branker ... Our Valley's own Don E. Branker, promoter of the famous Southern ... Don will be a featured guest honoring his Cal Jam Super Show as "The Greatest Concert of the 20th Century" ...
    (rec.music.gdead)
  • Re: By decree of DON E. BRANKER