Re: An Inconvenient Truth
- From: "mjd" <mdevenney1@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 1 Jun 2006 11:33:28 -0700
Agreed. I don't get where the snorts and chortles come from apart from
an old game of pile-on. I skip plenty on USENET posts based on length
alone, especially where posters don't bother to trim. But also when
someone just tosses up an unusually long cut/paste. Doesn't mean that I
can't or don't read or that I can't argue intelligently.
yeah, but what's funny about the whole thing is the length of the
article pasted in by carrie in her initial post to this thread.
- Prev by Date: Web Glitches
- Next by Date: Re: An Inconvenient Truth
- Previous by thread: Re: An Inconvenient Truth
- Next by thread: Re: An Inconvenient Truth