Re: Barlow on the Removal from Archive
- From: Brad Greer <jjh1102us@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 12:00:18 -0500
On Wed, 30 Nov 2005 03:25:24 +0000 (UTC), wrat@xxxxxxxxx (the wharf
>In article <Vu4jf.645$eP.4193@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
>Everybody's Gonna Be Happy <Davko58@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>Can this non-member of the band be any more tween girly dramatic than this?
>>He's basically on the fringes and has been for some time.
> Yeah, it's not like he wrote half their songs or anything. And
>whatever he says would have more meaning if he was, say, a founding
>member of the E.F.F. or some such organization.
What does being a founder of EFF have to do with the band's decision
to take their soundboards off of LMA? People keep throwing that out
there to *prove* that Barlow is more cyber-savvy than anyone else
associated with the band, but I still don't see the relevance.
- Prev by Date: Re: Phil's post about archive
- Next by Date: Re: McNally in NYT
- Previous by thread: Re: Barlow on the Removal from Archive
- Next by thread: Re: Barlow on the Removal from Archive