Just spoke to Rickie Lee

Hi Rickie Lee! Great speaking to you on blogtalkradio.

We spoke about the tape and awl that. It's great! Let's get it out
there.

  • Just spoke to Rickie Lee
    ... Great speaking to you on blogtalkradio. ... We spoke about the tape and awl that. ...
    (rec.music.gdead)
  • Just spoke to Rickie Lee
    ... Great speaking to you on blogtalkradio. ... We spoke about the tape and awl that. ...
    (rec.music.makers.guitar.jazz)
  • Just spoke to Rickie Lee
    ... Great speaking to you on blogtalkradio. ... We spoke about the tape and awl that. ...
    (rec.music.beatles)
  • Just spoke to Rickie Lee
    ... Great speaking to you on blogtalkradio. ... We spoke about the tape and awl that. ...
    (alt.guitar)
  • Just spoke to Rickie Lee
    ... Great speaking to you on blogtalkradio. ... We spoke about the tape and awl that. ...
    (alt.guitar.beginner)