Necks craned

Last night I was sort of center of house in the beyond packed,
standing room only movie theatre. The film was Radio Unnamable by Bob
Fass. You know, the show I chant on regularly Thursday nights. Awlso
tomorrow not only do I return to Radio Unnameable and awlso MattyP is
coming back. So I'm doing two radio stints tomorrow. Tune into both of
them to hear "the only one who matters in the media" starting around 8
PM with Matty P and then moving on to Radio Unnameable starting at
twelve.

I was awlso on yesterday's Niteshift chanting up a storm if you access
the archive to that I begin around at the end of the first half hour
and continue on into the show.

So now everyone knows who "the only one who matters in New York" is.

When I got up to speak in front of last night's house I noticed
immediately that every neck starting craning to the Glory. I guess
they picked up on my emoticons immediately. I am the only one who
matters now. The Wereo convince you; the unspeakable power of the
Glory unravels you.

  • Re: Ping Susan re OT
    ... I would assume that if military peole are told to evacuate to higher ... He lives on the ground floor of a house that is not quite 3,000 feet. ... organization is ARRL - American Radio Relay League. ... When I was a kid my neighbor had one of those in his tiki bar. ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: Ping Susan re OT
    ... I would assume that if military peole are told to evacuate to ... He lives on the ground floor of a house that is not quite 3,000 ... organization is ARRL - American Radio Relay League. ... When I was a kid my neighbor had one of those in his tiki bar. ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: Please ignore all postings made by Joe Breen & John Connelly
    ... 73 year old mothers house! ... Colin, I don't even know who he is, the old scanner antenna in my mums ... I only have a working Wouxun radio for business use and occasional PMR ...
    (uk.radio.amateur)
  • Re: Testing for RFI which may be causing intermittent broadband problem
    ... tune a mw radio into mw 612, best done with a portable or car radio, drive ... past your house when you suspect the interference, you will get a loud hum ... My Netgear router contines to go into stupid mode intermittently: ...
    (uk.telecom.broadband)
  • Re: OT: Or is it!!;)
    ... Wasn't well the last time I answered one of your Posts. ... Hammer when the Whole side of the house fell on him with his back to ... jack Parr was before Carson on the Tonight Show. ... He was in Radio and then went both Radio and TV as one show like Howard Stern until the late 60's. ...
    (sci.psychology.psychotherapy)