In the land of the living

I wouldn't know Carlos from Adam.

Adam got himself a leaf, Carlos a hat,
as it is written : in the land of the living
the leaves shall be for the healing of the nations
and the hat for roshi.

  • Re: A nice cuppa T
    ... Its like working for a living again. ... Popped down the street for a paint brush, what a nice day it is,did not ... need my hat. ... Aww romance is alive and well :-) Take care Bill she needs you fit and well. ...
    (uk.people.silversurfers)
  • Re: Bald is beautiful?
    ... All I can say is especially living out where you do, wear a hat when outside or ... Spam mailers WILL be reported to their respective postmasters and AOL TOSSPAM! ...
    (sci.med.transcription)
  • Re: A nice cuppa T
    ... Its like working for a living again. ... Were you a painter and decorator? ... my hat. ...
    (uk.people.silversurfers)
  • Re: Happy 150th Birthday!
    ... >I've always considered my homeland to be the land I'm living in at the ... the US, then Germany, the US again, and now Ireland. ... you'll never see your hat again. ...
    (alt.usage.english)
  • Re: Baseball caps for sailing?
    ... LOL - it is true that on land, I have to wear them along with the hat ... Same with cameras. ...
    (rec.boats.cruising)