The Slow Dwindling Death of RMD

Each day, the posts trickle in, one, and then perhaps another, and
maybe eventually, another, like drops of water on my head: Chinese
water torture.

It's excruciating to watch, cuts me to the soul, the wry, dry, ironic
twisting of fate, like a corkscrew to my heart. Oh, this pain in here.
I can't stay in here.

I now officially announce my departure from this sad, sad faint
remnant of what was once the shining beacon of our mother ship, the
light of our lives, the herald of our Joy, our companion, our friend.

Here Lies Jolene
Stranded, Abandoned
In the Red, Red Rain
Nobody left to feel the Pain
Soldier to the End
She was Our Friend
And we bow our heads, and say, "Amen."
The-End

  • Re: The Slow Dwindling Death of RMD
    ... maybe eventually, another, like drops of water on my head: ... water torture. ... In the Red, Red Rain ... She was Our Friend ...
    (rec.music.dylan)
  • Re: The Slow Dwindling Death of RMD
    ... maybe eventually, another, like drops of water on my head: ... water torture. ... In the Red, Red Rain ... Nobody left to feel the Pain ...
    (rec.music.dylan)
  • Re: Self defence
    ... >clearly not sexual assault or mugging, he'd been shouting insults ... raising it above his head ready to smash it against me. ... >at my friend because he'd supposedly heard him make a derogatory ... then a nearby brick wall can be a good weapon. ...
    (uk.legal)
  • Re: Up close & personal in NO
    ... It's from a friend of a friend. ... >> At 0200hrs a local I was talking to at the shelter said he had his ... >> heavily with 99% deet spray, I also wore a net over my head and neck. ... as he has never seen a dead body before or has any training. ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Re: OT Im off to a great start!
    ... Well when DS slaps a person up side the head they always fall - whether it ... he gets mad he appears to swell up about twice his size. ... This guys friend must have pee'd down his leg when DS came from ... Door to door salesman ...
    (rec.crafts.textiles.quilting)