Idiot Wind - bad note
- From: Gemini Jackson <geminijacksonis@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 15:16:04 -0400
Been meaning to bring this up for the last 10 or so years...
There's a spot in IW just after:
"Down the highway,
down the tracks,
down the road to ecstasy... (BAD NOTE)
It has always, every time, sounded like one of the instruments struck
a note slightly out of key after he says 'ecstasy'. I know it's
there. It is. Um, anyone else hear it?
- Prev by Date: Re: Calling All 60s Lyric Experts
- Next by Date: Re: Idiot Wind - bad note
- Previous by thread: The Red Sox
- Next by thread: Re: Idiot Wind - bad note