Honey this boy is gorge

Once in a while someone references a homepage from one of my favorite
websites, Facebook. Honey you can see me standing there at the
beachfront and I must say this boy is gorge. This boy is stone gorge
gorge.

AND if you look closely enough you can see about 100 campers just
sitting there in awe of "the sight." I don't blame them. This boy is
stone-cold gorge honey. This photo was taken a mere two months after I
had secured for myself "the only three hours of radio that mtters" the
California Jam radio.

  • Honey this boy is gorge
    ... Honey you can see me standing there at the ... beachfront and I must say this boy is gorge. ... California Jam radio. ...
    (rec.music.makers.guitar.jazz)
  • Honey this boy is gorge
    ... Honey you can see me standing there at the ... beachfront and I must say this boy is gorge. ... California Jam radio. ...
    (rec.music.beatles)
  • Honey this boy is gorge
    ... Honey you can see me standing there at the ... beachfront and I must say this boy is gorge. ... California Jam radio. ...
    (rec.arts.books)
  • Honey this boy is gorge
    ... Honey you can see me standing there at the ... beachfront and I must say this boy is gorge. ... California Jam radio. ...
    (alt.guitar)
  • Honey this boy is gorge
    ... Honey you can see me standing there at the ... beachfront and I must say this boy is gorge. ... California Jam radio. ...
    (alt.guitar.beginner)