The cap. of desirE

These words are amazing:

Every Action Has A Reaction.

They describe the laws of material nature. They are taught by
Prabhupada Spiritual Master.

Using the words: Every Action Has A Reaction, I am going to use them
as a template to describe something else, 'Desires'.

Thus:

'Some actions have rethought/s'

The desires could be divided into 2 types:

(1) 'lunch' - the objective main desires.

(2) 'etc' - the subjective or tangent desires, quite a few which get
drawn.

Thus:

'Some actions that have rethought/s -- are our desires.'

It therefore suggests that rethought/s are the capital of desire which
is required to have desire and to fulfil that desire.

Now the 2 expressions are compared together with my expression
becoming a subset under Every Action:

Every Action ['Some actions that have rethought/s -- are our desires']
Has A Reaction.

Now with regards Prabhupada Spiritual Master this becomes without laws
of material nature:

Every Action ['Some actions that have rethought/s -- are Our Main
Desires'] is Transcendental.'

Prabhupada (Hare कrishna Founder) signaled automated initiations via
Rail Modeling in November 1977 however this order has not been
followed by the usurpers (thieves). The time that has elapsed since
the usurpers (thieves) in the Hare कrishna Movement removed the Hare
कrishna Founder: His Divine Grace A C Bhaकtivedanta Swami Prabhupada
from spiritually being the initiating spiritual master contrary to his
wishes:

(calculated to June 16 2012)

Constitution of Association July 7 1966:
45years 11months 9days

Direction of Management July 28 1970:
41years 10months 19days

"May 28 1977" Conversation:
35years 19days

Last Will excl. Codicil June 4 1977:
35years 12days

"July 9 1977" Letter:
34years 11months 7days

Last bio-physical day "November 14 1977":
34years 7months 2days

http://Kalphabet.googlepages.com
http://alterKproject.googlepages.com
http://www.archive.org/details/BbtFont
http://EnglandandWales.googlepages.com
http://HareRam.Gov.googlepages.com
http://sites.google.com/site/PancaTattvaMovement

Copyright 2012 Diकsanary. All Rights Reserved Worldwide.

  • The cap. of desirE
    ... Every Action Has A Reaction, I am going to use them ... It therefore suggests that rethought/s are the capital of desire which ... Now with regards Prabhupada Spiritual Master this becomes without laws ...
    (sci.philosophy.meta)
  • The cap. of desirE
    ... Every Action Has A Reaction, I am going to use them ... It therefore suggests that rethought/s are the capital of desire which ... Now with regards Prabhupada Spiritual Master this becomes without laws ...
    (rec.music.beatles)
  • Re: Dudamels LA Debut tonight !
    ... "I think the reaction has less to do with fustiness than with a desire ... but from one's genuine reaction to the music-making of the ...
    (rec.music.classical.recordings)
  • Re: Too Much HOMOsexual Influence in Comics?
    ... >>> biological drive and a learned reaction. ... the existence of homosexuality in other species seems to ... And yet the desire is quit possibily inate, ...
    (rec.arts.comics.marvel.universe)