Tangled

Hi, my name is Corey and I'm relatively new to the group. How is
everybody doing today? I had to go meet some guy about a thing early
this morning down by where he lives, and Tangled came up on Serius XM
Radio as I was driving home. Nothing special; just a Bob moment. I'm
sure you've all heard it before. It's just my way of breaking the ice,
I guess, introducing myself. Thanks. Have a great one everybody!

  • Re: Whoo Hoo! New cab on its way...
    ... Lane Baldwin wrote: ... Corey, there's evidence that breaking a speaker in will, indeed produce some ...
    (alt.guitar.bass)
  • Re: Whoo Hoo! New cab on its way...
    ... Kinda my thoughts as well, ... Corey, there's evidence that breaking a speaker in will, indeed produce some ...
    (alt.guitar.bass)
  • Re: Im pretty annoyed
    ... All that thanks to Corey, it wasn't my idea, but digging it. ... BOB COME BACK I AM DYING OF BOREDOM. ...
    (rec.music.dylan)