dylan1941, what's his problem?

does he need some kind of comment?

he looks like jeremy piven, who also goes to my old gym (amongst
several.)

i can't tell you everything i know... ho ho ho!!!! maybe once i open
my secret website after bob comes back!!!!! :-D

just remember, i'm like jay leno....i'm the nicest person in the world
(am i really??? :-/ who isn't???? ???), who busts on people for
laughs, and likes to share gossip.....

anyway, haven't been there in ages.

don't care.

be careful dylan1941, don't eat too much sushi, you'll get sick.
that's public knowledge.

  • Re: dylan1941, whats his problem?
    ... who also goes to my old gym (amongst ... that's public knowledge. ... oh g-d. ...
    (rec.music.dylan)
  • Re: Merits of Salat (Prayer) and Financial Giving ~~ LOVE FOR ALL HATRED FOR NONE ~~
    ... until I met some of the sorry excuses for women/dikes/demons amongst ... bahaim, especially in these parts. ... emasculated by a sick, sick sub-culture that has bred pure demons ...
    (talk.religion.bahai)
  • Re: Fungal infections and Enbrel
    ... I did not stop going to the gym (once the bleeding ... always be one or two gym fanatics who will come even when sick, ... end you're more likely to get exposed by a coughing service station ... I have a couple of exercise machines and some hand weights which ...
    (alt.support.arthritis)
  • Re: Top Posters Only
    ... Like when we're dogwalking, going to the ... gym, morris dancing, climbing the fells, swimming in Bass Lake, ... become compulsory I'll be amongst the first to be arrested for not ... carrying one. ...
    (uk.local.cumbria)
  • Re: GMT Weds 6th Feb 08
    ... Hope all the unwellies start feeling better soon. ... I know too many sick ... both here and amongst my friends. ...
    (uk.people.silversurfers)