this is very difficult for me

to write this.

to put this in words.

kind of like responding to will's poem.

i truly feel sometimes a thing of beauty needs no commentary

but then i think, they honestly don't know. they don't get it. these
numskulls have no idea how much i like them all!!!!!!!!!!

so, about Jesus.

he was a good man, and a good teacher, a good carpenter, and had a
beautiful voice, and makes a lovely video.

brings tears to my eyes. i send it to mom.

i think sometimes, quite frankly and honestly, seeing the person
singing, the person, usually male, who is not bob, kinda makes it
quite difficult for me to appreciate it.

this one? this one was so freakin' beautiful. i hate saying that, man.
i told my mom jesus sent it to me.

.