This is madness

http://youtu.be/CbGKeyCywTY

Donna was a good girl. She was on our party list, Baird Jones who
awlso died very, very young.

Here she goes on about huas, whores whatever you cawl them. As
superficial as this song is, it's still madness. Unfortunately Donna
doesn't describe the undertow of this sordid world. Such as the
violence perpetrated by both sides of the coin.

Nonetheless, this song is madness.

  • Re: This is madness
    ... Donna was a good girl. ... She was on our party list, Baird Jones who ... Nonetheless, this song is madness. ...
    (rec.music.makers.guitar.jazz)
  • Re: This is madness
    ... Donna was a good girl. ... Here she goes on about huas, whores whatever you cawl them. ... Nonetheless, this song is madness. ...
    (rec.martial-arts)
  • This is madness
    ... Donna was a good girl. ... Here she goes on about huas, whores whatever you cawl them. ... Nonetheless, this song is madness. ...
    (rec.sport.golf)
  • This is madness
    ... Donna was a good girl. ... Here she goes on about huas, whores whatever you cawl them. ... Nonetheless, this song is madness. ...
    (rec.music.beatles)