southern california

so with the terrace doors open, and summer around the corner, the
flies like to come in. perhaps i need a set of screen doors there as
well! anyway, i've been busy playing commander-in-chief today, and
killed two big ones so far. i'm losing my patience, but i will not
whimper or cry. (ps i think i'm a better writer than grammar girl,
check it out i bet you could be, too. you'll see, santas!)

while heading out to go take my shower just now, i saw another one
buzzing around maniacally, as they are often wont to do, and its utter
insanity drove me to condemn it sadistically and menacingly in my
mind, "and i hope that you *die!*"
.