southern california

so with the terrace doors open, and summer around the corner, the
flies like to come in. perhaps i need a set of screen doors there as
well! anyway, i've been busy playing commander-in-chief today, and
killed two big ones so far. i'm losing my patience, but i will not
whimper or cry. (ps i think i'm a better writer than grammar girl,
check it out i bet you could be, too. you'll see, santas!)

while heading out to go take my shower just now, i saw another one
buzzing around maniacally, as they are often wont to do, and its utter
insanity drove me to condemn it sadistically and menacingly in my
mind, "and i hope that you *die!*"

  • Re: Horse flies
    ... Being completely facetious your heading looked like a silly newspaper ... but of course if it was on the sports pages referring to England's ... 'Time flies like an arrow. ...
    (uk.rec.gardening)
  • Re: Horse flies
    ... But house flies is the best. ... email address is "thewoodies2 at ntlworld dot com" ... Is there anything I, or the horse ... Being completely facetious your heading looked like a silly newspaper ...
    (uk.rec.gardening)