See? The sound is magnificent here

http://youtu.be/_9JxSrwlTA4

I'd like to try to get this orchestra to play Nuclear Warrior. That's
where it's really at, ya know.

The violence it takes to launch one of these birds out of earth's
orbit is just uncanny. That female astronaut digging her shovel into
the Moon is sexy.

  • See? The sound is magnificent here
    ... I'd like to try to get this orchestra to play Nuclear Warrior. ... The violence it takes to launch one of these birds out of earth's ...
    (rec.martial-arts)
  • See? The sound is magnificent here
    ... I'd like to try to get this orchestra to play Nuclear Warrior. ... The violence it takes to launch one of these birds out of earth's ...
    (rec.arts.books)
  • See? The sound is magnificent here
    ... I'd like to try to get this orchestra to play Nuclear Warrior. ... The violence it takes to launch one of these birds out of earth's ...
    (alt.guitar)
  • See? The sound is magnificent here
    ... I'd like to try to get this orchestra to play Nuclear Warrior. ... The violence it takes to launch one of these birds out of earth's ...
    (alt.guitar.beginner)
  • See? The sound is magnificent here
    ... I'd like to try to get this orchestra to play Nuclear Warrior. ... The violence it takes to launch one of these birds out of earth's ...
    (rec.music.gdead)