Did Chuck die?

Robert told me that Chuck died yesterday. He said someone told him. I
told my brother and he doesn't know what to make of it either.

Robert says he's not a liar. I told him according to the bible we're
all liars.

I hope Chuck didn't die. God forbid. He's not a old man by any means.
I'm gonna find out soon enough though.

  • Did Chuck die?
    ... Robert told me that Chuck died yesterday. ... told my brother and he doesn't know what to make of it either. ... Robert says he's not a liar. ...
    (rec.music.beatles)
  • Did Chuck die?
    ... Robert told me that Chuck died yesterday. ... told my brother and he doesn't know what to make of it either. ... Robert says he's not a liar. ...
    (rec.martial-arts)
  • Did Chuck die?
    ... Robert told me that Chuck died yesterday. ... told my brother and he doesn't know what to make of it either. ... Robert says he's not a liar. ...
    (rec.arts.books)
  • Did Chuck die?
    ... Robert told me that Chuck died yesterday. ... told my brother and he doesn't know what to make of it either. ... Robert says he's not a liar. ...
    (alt.guitar)
  • Did Chuck die?
    ... Robert told me that Chuck died yesterday. ... told my brother and he doesn't know what to make of it either. ... Robert says he's not a liar. ...
    (alt.guitar.beginner)