Re: Osama captured

"Augustine" <anonchap@xxxxxxx> wrote in message news:8a7a4ebf-3527-4dbd-8237-097b2d52257d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Oh, but they made sure to wash his body and all the rest of it in
accord with Islamic burial procedures. Pathetic.

I suppose those who wish to continue to incite the Great War Between the Religions would have a different approach.

  • Re: Hammery is Great
    ... the terrorists are winning already! ... It's high time we stopped deceiving ourselves about a war on "terrorism". ... It's a war on the Muslims. ... Make all organised religions to be proscribed terrorrist organisations ...
    (uk.radio.amateur)
  • Re: OT Fighting for "Freedom"? Ha ha
    ... Because other religions did not have a policy against war. ... So, if a Catholic applied for conscientious objector status, he would most likely be denied on the basis that he could not hold an honest belief in the wrongfulness of all war, since he was a member of a church which did not have such a dogma. ... The purpose was clearly to exclude those morally or philosophically opposed to war, as well as those religiously or philosophically opposed only to the Vietnam War. ...
    (rec.arts.mystery)
  • Re: Need More Be Said ???
    ... Are we going to get lied into war on Iran after getting ... according to Pat Condell) They believe that this obtuse, ancient fantasy is the absolute truth and that Jesus will come again only after a nearly catastrophic war focused in that area, and that he will come as a powerful warrior to rule the earth. ... The problem I have, is in combining church and state, and that is unequivocally, and undoubtedly the fundamentalists goal at this time. ... Enough intelligent people must exist in the world, (in ALL the religions) who realize that religion is not a good reason to start wars, and that it should be kept out of state affairs. ...
    (soc.retirement)
  • Re: Need More Be Said ???
    ... Are we going to get lied into war on Iran after getting ... Condell) They believe that this obtuse, ancient fantasy is the absolute ... ALL religions want people to be happy and safe. ... only possible, but with human nature being what it is, even probable. ...
    (soc.retirement)
  • Re: Rove = Entire Iraq War
    ... American freedom and safety. ... and America is waging a war against the USA, ... Either we fight the fight and kill ... religions. ...
    (rec.radio.shortwave)