Re: Keys to the Rain

On Apr 28, 6:35 pm, Will Dockery <will.dock...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Apr 28, 9:21 pm, really real <reallyr...@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Why not call him by the name he prefers to be known as on Usenet,
Rose? Stunts like renaming people in Usenet flame wars are not very
becoming, in case you don't know.

So much for honesty.

I have honestly asked that you call me by the name I use here.
Your incessant refusal to do so is as revealing as your constant use of
underwear as an insult.

What's really wrong with you, Eric Broome?

Eric Broome... that name sounds familiar from somewhere.

--
Music, poetry & video of Will Dockery & Friends:http://www.youtube.com/user/WDockery

No, you're confused. You're thinking of Erich Fromm.

  • Re: Keys to the Rain
    ... Your incessant refusal to do so is as revealing as your constant use of ... underwear as an insult. ... Eric Broome... ...
    (rec.music.dylan)
  • Re: Keys to the Rain
    ... becoming, ... Your incessant refusal to do so is as revealing as your constant use of ... underwear as an insult. ...
    (rec.music.dylan)
  • Re: Conventions that dont suck?
    ... wearing clothing that's too revealing. ... Nuff said? ... you're again broadening your insult as if that somehow made it ...
    (rec.arts.sf.fandom)
  • Re: Where is Jobs?
    ... revealing... ... what befuddles me is that you use the anonymity excuse to not answer questions which are irrelevant to it... ... back to the insult game! ... made up, of course, to join in your insult game!) ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: "Beethovens 9th stinks." Your response?
    ... This thread is turning out to be most revealing. ... Removing one's underwear is also revealing. ... This is not the only forum for discussing musical issues in your life, ...
    (rec.music.classical.guitar)