Re: Hey what is the name of the song that...

On Jun 30, 4:46 pm, fyzxman <citizensoftr...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hey,

All of you Demetites,  What is the name of the song that goes
something like this:  "Aren't we glad we have our elves back (sigh)...
they keep dead frogs in their underwear..."  I have been trying to
locate it.

Thanks,

Go to http://bigmattress.com/weblog/ and you can play it and dance to
it (with underwear on your head and stuff!)

  • Hey what is the name of the song that...
    ... All of you Demetites, What is the name of the song that goes ... "Aren't we glad we have our elves back... ... they keep dead frogs in their underwear..." ...
    (rec.music.dementia)
  • Re: deconstructing Hucks Tune
    ... > than "All the marry little elves can go hang themselves" then I have ... The song could only fit on Modern Times and I ...
    (rec.music.dylan)
  • Song of The Elves - David C Shepherd
    ... fantasy novel, The Song of the Elves. ... The first book from The Song of ... The Elves is now available to download for free from ...
    (rec.arts.sf.written)
  • Re: 10 highly pretentious musical instruments
    ... or guitar players! ... I'll prove it - here's a song about elves in 19/8 time!" ... I'm 5'8" and happily not bald. ...
    (alt.guitar.bass)
  • Re: Seven Elves (my first Christmas song)
    ... Those poor elves! ... They made for a good song though.... ... > Seven elves are hanging on my Christmas tree ... > I can=3Ft buy you a five dollar gift this year ...
    (rec.music.makers.songwriting)