Did Mozart write no cello music?

If Mozart wrote music for cello, I can't find mention of it on the web. Did
he write none? Thanks very much.

--
bill carroll, toronto

lvao@xxxxxxxxxxxx

  • Re: Did Mozart write no cello music?
    ... Dr. Johnson, in corresponding with another, wrote this: ... bill carroll, toronto ... >> If Mozart wrote music for cello, I can't find mention of it on the web. ...
    (rec.music.classical)
  • Re: Glenn Gould playing Mozart
    ... This Stereo Times evaluation of Gould's Mozart should enliven this thread. ... Gould stirs passions causing populists to trash highbrows. ... bill carroll, toronto ...
    (rec.music.classical)
  • Re: Did Mozart write no cello music?
    ... Bill Carroll wrote: ... Did Mozart ever write an orchestral work without cellos? ... He did not, however, write any cello sonatas or concertos. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (rec.music.classical)
  • Re: What is a Master Class and who benefits from it?
    ... bill carroll, toronto wrote: ... Given an "instructor" who is really accomplished in his/her field, I think masterclasses in general can be helpful for a reasonably adept aspiring performer, and are of interest to any of the audience who is interested in the "instrument" being taught. ...
    (rec.music.classical)
  • Re: Do some orchestras tune to other than A 440
    ... bill carroll, toronto wrote in message ... Tafelmusik (on period instruments) tunes to A 415, ... that pitch works better for period instruments. ...
    (rec.music.classical)