Re: Cartridge Recommendation Needed
- From: Abbeddrose Bierce <ansermetniac@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 02 Jun 2012 13:54:13 -0400
On Sat, 2 Jun 2012 10:26:29 -0700 (PDT), Polluter Politika
On Jun 2, 12:49 pm, Abbeddrose Bierce <ansermetn...@xxxxxxxxxxx>
My trusted mono cartridge, the Fairchild 225A, older than I am, blew
the grommet that connects the cantilever to the coils. I sold it for
$167 bucks on ebay.
What can I replace it with?
It must have a 1 mil stylus and track heavy.
Any suggestions besides the Kabusa custom Ortofon Om-1m with their
special 1.1 mil stylus
Are DJ cartridges bosomy in the bass, Or just the shure 44
This sahould help:
If I use A Sapphire, The Kingfisher may get mad
- Prev by Date: Re: Cartridge Recommendation Needed
- Next by Date: Re: Cartridge Recommendation Needed
- Previous by thread: Re: Cartridge Recommendation Needed
- Next by thread: Re: Cartridge Recommendation Needed