Re: RIP Gerald Drucker

Dear Don, I am not angry at you, God forbid. What you wrote:

"You are setting facts straight about something that
you've demonstrated was not what some have made it out to be. Some
who
didn't hear the program and her rationale for her choices, which you
did, but seem eager to believe and say the worst about her in
ignorance of the facts."

seemed to say that the "facts" were unequivocal and only "ignorance of
the facts" could lead to what has been said.

I thanked Christopher, a friend of mine, because I understand that in
situations such as these facts can be interpreted in at least two ways
and I accepted his reaction as possibly valid and valued his own
interpretation, expressed without judgement of mine.

If I misinterpreted your attitude, please receive my sincere mea
culpa.

regards,
SG
.