Re: Bliss Colour Symphony

John_Hauser19@xxxxxxx appears to have caused the following letters to be
typed in news:1127567512.298184.32360@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

> A satisfactory performance but in no way touches the old London recording
> with Bliss conducting the London Sympony coupled with his Introduction
> and Allegro (dedicated to Stokowski) on the old mono London LL 1402

The first version of the work I heard, though the first I owned was Sir
Charles Groves on a demo-quality EMI LP, ultimately on CDM 69388. I wish
to Heaven they'd reissue the "Things to Come" Suite originally on that LP.

My personal home page --
My main music page ---
I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made. ~ FDR (attrib.)