Re: Bill Gates backs climate scientists lobbying for large-scale geoengineering

On Feb 7, 4:16 pm, wollybird <wollyb...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Feb 7, 4:01 pm, Green Tea <dewachen1...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Feb 7, 2:31 pm, wollybird <wollyb...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Feb 7, 2:32 pm, Green Tea <dewachen1...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Feb 7, 11:11 am, wollybird <wollyb...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Feb 7, 9:20 am, Green Tea <dewachen1...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I remember those who called me wacky (namely Wolli/Dick and RNG), and
a conspiracy theorist....... they've been doing this for the past 10
to 15 years and now it's finally hitting the mainstream.  Ha ha.......
who's nuts now?http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/2012/feb/06/bill-gates-climate-...

sorry mike, you're still the doofus. talking about the possibility of
manipulating the climate is not he same thing as the government
spraying us with drugs over the last 50 years or whatever.

Never once said they are spraying us with drugs!  Aluminum, barium,
and god knows what else yes. Get your facts straight Dick!

sorry mike, you're still the doofus. talking about the possibility of
manipulating the climate is not the same thing as the government
spraying us with Aluminum, barium,
and god knows what else over the last 50 years or whatever.

Your the damn DOOFUS!  ha ha !  They use aluminum and barium to
reflect sun light, do some research, for a change Wolli/Dick.

That's obvious, except for the whatever.
So, why are the scientists and the billionaires wanting to do research
on how to do it, as your article states?
According to you, they've been doing it long before the term "climate
change" was coined.
seems like a waste of time and money if you ask me.

Well they have been spraying something for a long time, that's for
sure. Perhaps they are creating global warming and climate change, it
would seem there is quite a bit of money to be made in climate
change.

As far as controlling the weather they've been working on that for the
past 60 years, it would be quite a weapon don't ya think? I don't
think they are doing it for our benefit.

BTW, did you know on 911 the temperature rose 5 degrees, because of no
jet contrails or chemtrails for the day?

Wolli you are such a trusting soul, you just don't have the diabolical
mind it takes to see the nature of human beings with too much power
and money.
.