Re: OT: The last 20 Posts
- From: dsi1 <dsi1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 28 May 2011 09:55:28 -1000
On 5/28/2011 9:31 AM, Andrew Schulman wrote:
On May 28, 2:48 pm, dsi1<d...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:On 5/28/2011 6:18 AM, Brahma400 wrote:Yes!! (I love it when you call me Mr. Schulman).
As an occasional viewer of the Classical Guitar groups site, which
used to be informative; the subjects of the previous 20 postings as
I'm looking at it now are as follows:
1) border wars
2) Mexico Update
3) Data Entry Jobs
4) Online Jobs without investment
5) Free Online PPC Form filling jobs
6) Online Jobs
7) Earn easy PPC form filling job
8) A nice hour of music
9) Unveil the truth
10) National influence explorer
11) Katrina vs Joplin
12) Danger Mouse
13) RNJ Kwajalein Part 2
15) All Solutions Manuals& Test Banks Are HERE !!! #6
16) All Solutions Manuals& Test Banks Are HERE !!! #5
17) All Solutions Manuals& Test Banks Are HERE !!! #4
18) All Solutions Manuals& Test Banks Are HERE !!! #3
19) All Solutions Manuals& Test Banks Are HERE !!! #2
20) All Solutions Manuals& Test Banks Are HERE !!!
Not a single guitar reference in any of the subjects, and only one
that has anything to do with music (#8).
Is there any chance that we can remove the name 'classical guitar'
from this news group and/or start a new group where we actually do
This group got hit with a bunch of spam yesterday. This is like a trip
down memory lane of how Usenet groups used to be. OTOH, you're right
that there's a lot of OT posts here. OTOH, that's pretty much the way it
is with Usenet. OTOH, Usenet wouldn't be Usenet without folks like you
calling for other folks to stay on-topic or refrain from top posting and
Your best bet for the highest levels of guitar talk would be a moderated
BBS site. You know who I'm talking about.
OTOH, Mr. Schulman's idea about starting your own topic about the guitar
is a pretty good idea.
Ha ha, you like that dirty talk, eh? You nasty man - Mr. Schulman. :-)
Just make it interesting and not about something
lame like HVL or who's the bestest composer for the guitar.
I think Mario Castelnuovo-Tedesco was the best composer for the
already settled a decade ago anyway - Albeniz. Of course, he didn't
write for the guitar. Tough - that don't change nothing!
Maybe you're right and maybe you're not. Composers go through periods of favor and disfavor to suit the times and it'll all change for future generations. HVL could become obscure and forgotten in a few years. That's the breaks.
I thought Castelnuovo-Tedesco was a chess opening myself and I don't believe in the bestest of anything anyway - Mr. Schulman.
- Re: OT: The last 20 Posts
- From: Andrew Schulman
- Re: OT: The last 20 Posts
- Prev by Date: Re: Villa-Lobos, yes or no?
- Next by Date: Re: OT: The last 20 Posts
- Previous by thread: Re: OT: The last 20 Posts
- Next by thread: Re: OT: The last 20 Posts