Re: Building A Better Right Hand: March 19 Update

On Mar 23, 12:17 am, "Artisan" <ar...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
"bobbybmu...@xxxxxxxxxxx" <bobbybmu...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

Okay, got it now.  I was reading way too much into it.  Too much accidental
exposure to political talk radio, where they keep trying to recast words
like "feminism" and various others into perjoratives.

hmmm........ I answered this before, but it never posted. So if it
posts and then this does, please accept my apology, but I think the
point is worth getting across.

I meant you no disrespect, and I wasn't trying to "shave the hair off
the egg". I responded because I don't want Alice (who probably at
least lurks here) coming after me with, "What did you call
me???????????", for which she would be right, if in fact, that was
what I'd said, which it wasn't.

What I was questioning, though, was the possibility that she emulated
(her understanding) of Ida's r.h. position more because Ida
represented a successful woman guitarist in a man's world to her than
that she actually thought the technique to be superior to Segovia's.

warm regards to you,m ny friend, and keep away from Rush Limp-node,
Bobby

  • Re: Coal smoke and blood glucose readings?
    ... :> engine exhibit yesterday and this morning my BG reading was 275. ... :> my BG readings while touring the old steam engine exhibit were well ... :> Could it be that the carbon that is breathed in from the coal smoke is ... Long-term exposure to ambient fine particulate pollution induces insulin resistance and mitochondrial alteration in adipose tissue. ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: Safety of microwave cooking
    ... overwork and company politics that a heart attack is probable. ... other radio club members who died, were 'casual' radio users just from a ham ... If you want to get some real RF exposure, ...
    (sci.electronics.repair)
  • Re: Safety of microwave cooking
    ... overwork and company politics that a heart attack is probable. ... other radio club members who died, were 'casual' radio users just from a ... If you want to get some real RF exposure, ... contracting leukemia if one was involved in ham radio, ...
    (sci.electronics.repair)
  • LotR audio material (was Re: Tolkien and iPod)
    ... >> Did no-one mention that the BBC version is more a dramatization, ... It is not an unabridged reading of the text. ... Seems like there were three radio versions of LotR. ... So we have an entry for radio scripts of 'The Hobbit', ...
    (rec.arts.books.tolkien)
  • Re: Do we have to?
    ... and was speaking on the radio. ... car because she was reading Twilight. ... that kids have no idea whats going on around them. ... I think I read my King Richard book like 4 or 5 times (Richard as in ...
    (rec.games.pinball)