Re: five deadly terms used by a woman

On Mar 22, 3:05 pm, Benoit Meulle-Stef <b...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 22 mar, 22:19, Steven Bornfeld <bornfeldm...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

On 3/22/2011 12:24 PM, John E. Golden wrote:

"doug" <hogrid...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
.(1)-FINE-this is the word women use to end an argument when they know
they are RIGHT and YOU need to SHUT UP. (2)-NOTHING -means SOMETHING
and u need to be WARY. (3)-GO AHEAD -this is a dare not permission DO
NOT DO IT. (4)-WHATEVER -is a woman's way of saying SCREW YOU. (5)-
THAT'S OK -she is thinking long and hard on HOW and WHEN you will pay
for your mistake.

Are you a guitarist?

Regards,
John E. Golden

That's OK

S.

--
Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDShttp://www.dentaltwins.com
Brooklyn, NY

You don't like liberal and apparently you don't like women... Are you
human???
Ben

I love women, liberals, not so much. What I continue to discover is
that liberals have no sense of humor. This is a simple little joke
and because I posted it some of you automatically assumed it was
something else and jumped on me over my posting it. Do you idiots
really think I care what you say to my little attempts at humor, Get
serious, and to the fool posting as STEVERINO, get serious, really
Steverino, thats really an adult name to be posting under, NOT

  • Re: Barking Dogs
    ... When I was posting as Show Dog bark, I was trying to be humorous as ... I would post as Show Dog Bark ... this group doesn't lack for humor at all. ... Sorry if it implied that others do not suffer to you. ...
    (rec.pets.dogs.behavior)
  • Re: Millions Starving SHAME the World,
    ... A lot of people posting from the anti-US side use tired and false ... would have been perhaps a hundred posts to read. ... US liberals used to make roughly the same arguments you are, ... Those optimistic conservatives are called "Neo-Cons". ...
    (misc.survivalism)
  • Re: So what is the difference between a software engineer and computer scientist?
    ... My post was not very funny, but it was not totally void of humor ("A.I. ... I confess I did not really detect this in your posting, ... Incompetence Lead to Inflated Self-Assessments ... social and intellectual domains. ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • Re: NBC: "If Obama is President will we still call it the White House?"
    ... entertanment industry leans left, is it not likely that the creative/ ... entertain mindset is more likely to walk hand in hand with a more ... Humor is in the eyes of the beholder. ... that shows, on average, conservatives to be happier than liberals. ...
    (rec.music.artists.springsteen)
  • Re: OT? - My Hero
    ... You, once again, prove liberals have absolutely no ... Still trying to figure out the "wingnut" thing. ... smiley face in so you can detect the humor :-) By the way, ... They delight in sharing these bits of trivia on whatever venue is ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)