Re: OT: The two modes of obama

On 3/21/2011 6:01 AM, Andrew Schulman wrote:
On Mar 21, 11:52 am, doug<hogrid...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?pageId=277573

Doug,

As of now you are doing more to get Obama re-elected than anyone I
know. Does it pay well? Do they give you a quota of how many posts
to upload every week? What's the deal?

Andrew

It seems like everybody is doing their part to get Obama re-elected these days. It is as if everybody's fondest secret wish is to have him serve another term. What's the deal indeed. :-)

  • Re: More motorist pampering.
    ... agreeing to pay a distance-based charge, ... The link doesn't work, but from what you say, you're not going to get a rebate on your fuel usage, are you? ... Doug, more of an inconvenience than a toilet. ...
    (uk.transport)
  • Re: A vigorous swiftboating
    ... and you won't have to pay me a million dollars, ... any reason I should take your word over 200+ other men. ... Which of the claims aren't false, in your opinion, Doug? ... <insert witty or profound quote here> ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)
  • Re: "How Much Does a Gallon of Gas Cost?"
    ... but it might also bring a little pleasure to the few pure cyclists ... This is a UK cycling group Doug. ... That is one of the reasons why the cycle but as a motorist you are ... We already pay more than that here..In fact, I paid the equivalent of $8.38 ...
    (uk.rec.cycling)
  • Re: * The Riches
    ... firm who's on the run from the law or disbarred or something. ... who Doug can pay since he has a ton of money. ... Doug converse with other lawyers and to maintain his job. ...
    (rec.arts.tv)
  • Re: =?iso-8859-15?Q?The_=A35_gallon_is_in_sight_as_petrol_prices_?= =?iso-8859-15?Q?
    ... I finally have a credit card and have had one for about 6 months. ... earned around £100 in cashback as I get cashback on all purchases. ... It's called cerdit card stoozing Doug. ... savings accounts pay in interest. ...
    (uk.transport)