Re: Finale 2011

edspyhill01 <edspyhill01@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I checked already on the makemusic forum and Printmusic doesn't have
the capability.

Well, you checked wrong.

Just click on the note and then use the text tool to add left hand
fingering (1,2,3 or 4). To get numbers 1 through 6 within circles (string
numbers), use font 'Wingding2' and 'insert symbol' command.

Regards,
John E. Golden

  • Re: Finale 2011
    ... the capability. ... use font 'Wingding2' and 'insert symbol' command. ... but the people on the finale forum don't know about this. ...
    (rec.music.classical.guitar)
  • Re: anyone know any smaller ttf fonts, or how to make smaller
    ... type it into the Font box and press Enter. ... "Chris" wrote in message ... > occassional use that would be similar to Times New Roman, ... > also be a great bonus if it had the capability for bold ...
    (microsoft.public.word.printingfonts)
  • anyone know any smaller ttf fonts, or how to make smaller
    ... I occassionally have the need to use a font size smaller ... than 8 when using Microsoft Word... ... occassional use that would be similar to Times New Roman, ... also be a great bonus if it had the capability for bold ...
    (microsoft.public.word.printingfonts)
  • Re: Snow Leopard -- Font Auto-Activation
    ... auto-activation, the capability where a font that has been disabled will be ... temporarily re-enabled when a document using that font is opened. ... Unfortunately this feature didn't work. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.system)
  • Cant change my default fonts!
    ... I had the capability of ... just realized that I cannot change the default font in OE on this computer ... I'm writing this in Times Roman, even those my compose font is ... Dena Jo ...