Re: Undercut Tashi

On Monday, March 7, 2011 9:40:44 AM UTC-8, Andrew Schulman wrote:
On Mar 7, 12:28 pm, "Richard F. Sayage"
<SavageClas...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
        Whoo, I'm going to regret answering this, but I can't helps myselfs....
        I would add that anyone who takes said post seriously is not anywhere
near the remotest realm of Michael's wheelhouse, or any quality luthier,
to begin with, thus making the point moot.
        Really?  4 strings, using 2" oak, a cigar box, twine for strings and
wing nuts?  Really really?  Sorry, David, but I am now officially lmao
as I write this.

Yeah, well listen buddy, I took it seriously, got rid of my guitars,
bought some cigar boxes, smoked some cigars, applied to law school,
got accepted, so life is looking pretty sweet these days!

Andrew

Is not that Jack White guitar?
Watch out ... it might get loud!
Alain