Re: Now THAT's a jacket!

On Jan 17, 10:10 pm, Che <Comanchetr...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Jan 17, 10:17 pm, Miguel de Maria <elegantspanishgui...@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzfmWzNU9XA

Ms. Lupe may have the jacket but this Hombre ( Giampeiro Scuderi )
knows how to use it and note his "spectators"!  He is one of the very
few CG'ers ( well sort of) I met in my life who could really dance
well.  This was back in the early 90's when Dallas had a Million
Dollar Mile and a fine Galleria Mall.

It's all Dollar Store Ho's and pawn shops now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1VFEAQD0kk

Che'

Che,
that was pretty good! But I like these Anaheim Ballet girls...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQ0L24YbGGI&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T61d6neKwHY

  • Re: Now THATs a jacket!
    ... Ms. Lupe may have the jacket but this Hombre (Giampeiro Scuderi) ... knows how to use it and note his "spectators"! ... Dollar Mile and a fine Galleria Mall. ...
    (rec.music.classical.guitar)
  • Re: Now THATs a jacket!
    ... Ms. Lupe may have the jacket but this Hombre (Giampeiro Scuderi) ... knows how to use it and note his "spectators"! ... Dollar Mile and a fine Galleria Mall. ... I had no idea you could dance like that! ...
    (rec.music.classical.guitar)