Re: RMCG Harmonization-Arrangization Project: Melody #7

On 2010-03-08 17:44:13 -0500, Andrew Schulman <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> said:

On Mar 8, 4:53 pm, Denio <deniomusic2...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Very nice Andrew, you explored some pretty harmony in this one and the
triplets in your new expansion definitely give the piece more flow and
make it more complete, great job!

I hope you will be able to continue to post your arrangizations and
best of success on your new projects.

Thanks Denio. Just spoke today again to the film guy and the composer
and the deadlines aren't as bad as I thought yesterday, so I should be
able to keep going with the project each week.

Andrew

Glad to hear that.

Denio

  • Re: RMCG Harmonization-Arrangization Project: Melody #7
    ... triplets in your new expansion definitely give the piece more flow and ... Just spoke today again to the film guy and the composer ... and the deadlines aren't as bad as I thought yesterday, ...
    (rec.music.classical.guitar)
  • Re: Hey Augustine:
    ... Andrew Schulman wrote: ... have a saying about accepting things as they are and going with the flow. ...
    (rec.music.classical.guitar)