Re: Williams interview

On Sep 27, 1:38?pm, Tashi <michaeltha...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sep 27, 12:04 pm, Andrew Schulman <abaca...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Sep 27, 9:20 am, Tashi <michaeltha...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:> On Sep 26, 11:21 pm, Andrew Schulman <abaca...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I played for a "Genunie Conservative" and a "pure Marxist" at the
InterContinental tonight; Daniel Ortega and Ahmadinejad.

Whoa! I would love to have had the chance to play for these two
heros. Ahmadinejad, seems to be the only rational antidode to Bush.

You think Ahmadinejad is a hero? Rational!?!

Andrew

Iran hasn't attacked a country since when? USA has attacked Iraq
twice, recently, Afganistan, Vietnam, Bosnia, etc.etc. Bush has
killed one million Iraq's and 4000 American solders,in the name of
freedom and democarcey, and there is no end in sight. Bush is on the
verge of starting WWIII. What has Ahmadinejad done that compares with
this evil dictator Bush?
Such a strong a powerful country such as ours, has to censor his
speeches, what a joke! and launch a disingenuious campagn against him
and the nation of Iran? Why not engage Iran in meaningfull dialogue,
make peace and maybe Ahmadinejad and the nation of Iran might turn
down the anti Iserali retoric, and join the rest of the world.

Ahmadinejad has repeatedly called for peace to the deafthing sound
of war drums beaten by Bush.......Andrew I'm covered I still have a
house in Taos off the grid, if I were you, I'd be slightly concernd
about how your family will function and survive after the that Madman
initiates Armagedon!
MT

I agree with you completely, Tashi. One of the problems with
democracy is that the leaders are often no smarter than the typical
voter.

  • NBC: Coulter nails it again (pt 5)
    ... AHMADINEJAD: 'YEP, I'M NUCLEAR!' ... Ahmadinejad's announcement last week that Iran is now a "nuclear ... So it was curious that after months of warnings from the Bush ...
    (rec.music.artists.springsteen)
  • Iranian Presidents Letter to Bush Emerges
    ... Iranian President's Letter to Bush Emerges ... In his letter to President Bush, Iran's President, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, ... In Iran today, ...
    (soc.culture.iranian)
  • Re: Insane or stupid -- or both: Iran is NOT a threat to the US in spite of claims by Bush,
    ... GEORGE BUSH and his tag-along buddy John McCain are repeating almost ... word for word about Iran the pattern of lies and threats they used to ... entire country of Iran and its population. ... country manages to make a few nuclear weapons. ...
    (alt.politics)
  • Leaders Spar Over Irans Aims and U.S. Power
    ... UNITED NATIONS, Sept. 19 - President Bush and President Mahmoud ... talks with Iran over its uranium enrichment program. ... Speaking near the prime time of television viewing, Mr. Ahmadinejad, ... Mr. Bush made a direct appeal to the Iranian ...
    (soc.culture.china)
  • Re: palestinians must not pay for holocaust
    ... the Iranian leader has been much more honest with us then the Jews have ever been! ... And I don't see his country sucking up American tax ... University in New York on Monday, Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said ... "We are friends with the Jewish people, there are many Jews in Iran ...
    (soc.culture.israel)