Yoko's singing

You betcher cotton pickin bitches it wuzza heckova song...perfoamed by Yoke, ONE O THE GRATES fer gobsakes!!! Annit, this song, this EPOCH, was about the time CHINA WAS BOBBED fer chrissakes! Key-rist people! Whenya gone learn, HAVE SOME WRSPECK FER CHINESE!! Cuz like, justa cuz they use chopstocks eat funky stuff and talk funny, it dont makim no differnt from you are I.. I bein KING o this newsgroup fer Godskates, Mista Freakin Charlie. To deny this song is to say, "I hope them ageins git bobbed again."finding" Wish is sheer bigotry.

Nuff said
.