Wereo song used in Hershey's commercial

Rare Earth's I Just Want To Celebrate is being used in the New York
area television market. I'm mot sure if it's a cover or the original;
I just heard it in several commercials.

If they were smart they would use the Wereo version. I am the only one
who matters in music and film, thank you.

  • Wereo song used in Hersheys commercial
    ... Rare Earth's I Just Want To Celebrate is being used in the New York ... area television market. ... I'm mot sure if it's a cover or the original; ...
    (rec.arts.books)
  • Wereo song used in Hersheys commercial
    ... Rare Earth's I Just Want To Celebrate is being used in the New York ... area television market. ... I'm mot sure if it's a cover or the original; ...
    (alt.guitar)
  • Wereo song used in Hersheys commercial
    ... Rare Earth's I Just Want To Celebrate is being used in the New York ... area television market. ... I'm mot sure if it's a cover or the original; ...
    (alt.guitar.beginner)
  • Wereo song used in Hersheys commercial
    ... Rare Earth's I Just Want To Celebrate is being used in the New York ... area television market. ... I'm mot sure if it's a cover or the original; ...
    (rec.music.gdead)
  • Wereo song used in Hersheys commercial
    ... Rare Earth's I Just Want To Celebrate is being used in the New York ... area television market. ... I'm mot sure if it's a cover or the original; ...
    (rec.music.theory)