Re: 50th anniversary plans?
- From: Andrew Mandlebaum <andymandy1790@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 07 May 2012 21:17:43 -0400
On 07-May-12 17:04, Jan Philips wrote:
On Thu, 3 May 2012 08:34:29 -0700 (PDT), Jales<jales322@xxxxxxxxxxx>
The problem wiith all the footage available (LIB film) is that they
shoot it with only two cameras (except for the Rooftop performance),
so there are gaps when no film is available, that is when neither of
these two cameras were rolling... the production team (back in 1970)
apparently "fixed" this problem by inserting assorted footage when
needed, so we have bits where, e.g., John is heard singing but is seen
with his mouth closed ;)... it happens throughout the LIB film as
released (and, IMHO, it's also badly edited,
It is badly edited. Often the sound and picture are out of sync.
Sometimes the sound doesn't match what they are playing.
Let It Be would be the worst possible item to be released to celebrate the 50th. It showcases them breaking up and playing their worst songs. There certainly has to exist some interesting unreleased music in the vaults spanning their career that could be issued.
- Prev by Date: Re: OT: Ted Nugent
- Next by Date: Re: Mad Men does the Beatles (again)
- Previous by thread: Re: 50th anniversary plans?
- Next by thread: Re: 50th anniversary plans?