Re: Here Comes the Sun - George Harrison - 29 november 2001
- From: marcus <marcus60s@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 16:38:58 -0800 (PST)
On Nov 30, 12:27 am, Donna <tom.r...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
When I went by Friar Park more than ten years ago, I saw beautiful
pink roses growing in George's garden. Shortly after he passed away,
his sister told me that she had a dream about him, telling her to
visualize Olivia in a shower of roses. So if I could send George a
flower by lifting it high up to the heavens, it would be a rose.
I just noticed that on Yahoo's front page, George Harrison is
currently the number one person who is "trending now." I suppose we
aren't the only ones who miss George and are thinking of him today.
Our loss is heaven's gain. Thank you, sweet George, for enriching my
life in more ways than I can say. Love you always.
Donna, I'm sure remember this, but I will always recall how humble
George was at Concert For Bangladesh...he was truly in awe of all the
performers showing up...and the irony was that we all showed up to see
- Prev by Date: Re: An Except : CNN's "Losing Lennon"
- Next by Date: Re: Long lasting bands whose debut album is the best album by miles?
- Previous by thread: Re: Here Comes the Sun - George Harrison - 29 november 2001
- Next by thread: Re: Here Comes the Sun - George Harrison - 29 november 2001