Re: An e-mail from Fatt's
- From: John Doherty <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 07:46:55 -0800 (PST)
On Jan 14, 3:20 am, Fattuchus <fattuc...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I try to avoid grudges . . . .
Anyone who has read more than two posts from you , Fatts, will have a
hard time reconciling the cognitive dissonance in that statement with
your ongoing crusade here. There is one glaring case where you have
failed in this aspiration to "avoid grudges".....
but there is a saying, "Once burned,
There's one that says, "Once bitten, twice shy", but yours is a nice
Tony Soprano-ization of the original phrase. ;-)
Life is a learning experience. Even if something appears to be bad,
it is often for the best. I believe it helps to learn from our varied
experiences, even ugly ones.
Certainly. And we are what we do. And what you do is relentlessly
vilify a 75 year old woman who Lennon claimed brought him his only
real happiness in this life. Whatever her sins, they never interfered
with Lennon's peace he found there.
Let it go, and free yourself.
- Prev by Date: Re: Yellow Submarine Albums
- Next by Date: Re: "The Love Express" by Danny McEvoy
- Previous by thread: Re: An e-mail from Fatt's
- Next by thread: Re: An e-mail from Fatt's