Re: The Remastered "If I Fell"
- From: Jeff <yourimageunreels@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 22:09:31 -0700 (PDT)
On Oct 11, 12:02 am, Fattuchus <fattuc...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Oct 10, 11:59 pm, Jeff <yourimageunre...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Oct 10, 11:56 pm, Fattuchus <fattuc...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Oct 10, 11:33 pm, "who?" <yourimageunre...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I've heard this only once, but unless I'm mistaken, they fixed Paul's
vocal, where it cracks in the song.
I love this part, and it ruins the song if it was fixed. Any opinions?
I like the part where Paul's voice cracks too.
Yeah, and I hear no improvement on this remaster. Most
of the 50's songs sound better.
I'm not sure I understand what you are saying. Are you saying the
remasters sound no better or no different than the original releases?
Which do you have . . . stereo or mono?
I have the stereo, but even Dave said not much improvement
with AHDN. He was correct.
- Prev by Date: Re: Post of the Month...
- Next by Date: Re: Now THIS IS a Nice Performance by Yoko!
- Previous by thread: Re: The Remastered "If I Fell"
- Next by thread: Re: The Remastered "If I Fell"