Re: S.O.S

On Sep 23, 6:21?pm, poisoned rose <captainvinega...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Blackpooljimmy <Blackpoolji...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Nothing left to discuss

Sounds like it could be time for you to unsubscribe. Ever consider
that option? Or is pouting with an audience just too much fun to
resist?

I couldn't leave you, PR

All right, go on sulking like a child, hoping someone will notice.

I really don't understand why you have these weirdly irregular
"troll" days, where you suddenly have to "let off steam" and post a
bunch of childish, one-line garbage (already about a dozen posts
like this from you today). Beyond knowing that TAR will drop her
usual netiquette-schoolmarm routine and diplomatically steer clear
of you, there's just no predictable pattern to this whatsoever.

Indeed....predictable I'm not. You however bring up TAR for some
reason only known to yourself. Very predictable.

RMB IS DEAD

  • Re: using asdf-install with sbcl
    ... System-wide install: ... tar (child): PARENSCRIPT: Cannot read: Is a directory ... directory--perhaps you already have a directory named parenscript? ...
    (comp.lang.lisp)
  • Re: Person of Interest - Finch & Reeses Excellent Vacation
    ... On 2/24/2013 7:54 PM, Robin Miller wrote: ... relentless drive to make people believe 90-lb women can beat the tar out ... operatives whose size make her look like a child in comparison, ...
    (rec.arts.tv)
  • Re: HPGCC
    ... I installed Cygwin on my computer but it is not working as ... I get two windows titled 'login' and 'xterm'. ... I type tar zxvf hpgcc.tgz at the bash-4.1$in xterm ... tar (child): hpgcc.tgz:Cannot open: No such file or directory ...
    (comp.sys.hp48)
  • about tar
    ... tar (child): Error is not recoverable: exiting now ... Mail has the best spam protection around ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)