Re: A Fan’s Thoughts on the Springsteen 1978 Darkness Tour

On Jun 14, 3:42 pm, MusicPub <lkir...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
A friend and fellow Bruce fan reminded me to write something about the Darkness tour a few years ago when you were seeking input for the book, The Light in Darkness. I never got around to writing or contributing anything, but I’m pleased that its not too late. Here are my thoughts about the tour, and the impact it has had on my life.  Leon Mayeri  http://www.thelightinDarkness.com/news

Very nice writeup. I agree with you 100%.... NOTHING has ever come
close to the 2 Darkness shows I saw in 1978.
.