Re: bobby fisher r.i.p.

On Fri, 18 Jan 2008 03:43:55 -0800 (PST), brogs <broganp9@xxxxxxx>
wrote:

dead at 54. hope i got the spelling right

Guess nobody will be searching for him anymore.

BTW....Searching For Bobby Fischer is one of my favorite movies. If
you have never seen it add it to your list.

  • Re: bobby fisher r.i.p.
    ... Guess nobody will be searching for him anymore. ... BTW....Searching For Bobby Fischer is one of my favorite movies. ...
    (rec.music.artists.springsteen)
  • Re: Missleading Advertizing at CinemaNow
    ... problem with their website. ... bitrate, lower quality, restricted junk. ... > On the side panel the the websie they advertise movies like "Cat Women", ... Searching for "Troy" returns nothing. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia)
  • Re: Proof current movies are inferior
    ... no quotable lines anymore, the plots are very simplistic, as is the ...   month. ... goes with going to the movies, plus any rentals. ...
    (rec.arts.movies.current-films)
  • Re: Proof current movies are inferior
    ... no quotable lines anymore, the plots are very simplistic, as is the ... I was factoring in all the stuff that goes with going to the movies, plus any rentals. ... I get free rentals with that, then every now and then I rent one for full price, and about once a month I might go to the cinema. ...
    (rec.arts.movies.current-films)
  • Re: Proof current movies are inferior
    ... no quotable lines anymore, the plots are very simplistic, as is the ... I can almost sympathize with the video game addicts, ... goes with going to the movies, plus any rentals. ...
    (rec.arts.movies.current-films)