Re: nbc Kudos to Columbia nbc

On Sep 24, 10:48 pm, Joe <obri6...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
"For the illiterate and ignorant, this is dangerous propaganda," he
said. He called the Iranian leader "either brazenly provocative or
astonishingly uneducated."

Uneducated is the key element with this guy.....the following is
almost funny if it weren't so sad....

'No homosexuals in Iran': Ahmadinejad
Sep 24 04:07 PM US/Eastern AP

Ahmadinejad: 'In Iran, We Don't Have Homosexuals Like In Your Country'

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad skirted a question about the
treatment of homosexuals in Iran on Monday, saying in a speech at a
top US university that there were no gays in Iran.
"In Iran we don't have homosexuals like in your country," Ahmadinejad
said to howls and boos among the Columbia University audience.

"In Iran we do not have this phenomenon, I don't know who has told you
that we have it," he said.

Ahmadinejad was challenged during his appearance on Amnesty
International figures that suggested that 200 people had been executed
in Iran so far this year, among them homosexuals.

  • Re: palestinians must not pay for holocaust
    ... the Iranian leader has been much more honest with us then the Jews have ever been! ... And I don't see his country sucking up American tax ... University in New York on Monday, Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said ... "We are friends with the Jewish people, there are many Jews in Iran ...
    (soc.culture.israel)
  • Re: OT Henry 9.11 supporter....
    ... nutcases like Ahmadinejad: a guy who's claimed that the holocaust ... There are in fact no homosexuals in Iran. ...
    (rec.motorcycles)
  • Iranian President invites inspectors into his country to search for homosexuals
    ... Ahmadinejad Invites U.N. Inspectors to Search for Homosexuals ... Just days after asserting that there are no homosexuals in Iran, ...
    (alt.politics)
  • Re: Mahmoud Ahmadinejad bitched slapped.
    ... What a country. ... I did learn there are no homosexuals in ... Iran though. ... Ahmadinejad is a lot of things, but I don't think he's stupid. ...
    (rec.martial-arts)
  • Re: No queers in Iran
    ... "...Asked about executions of homosexuals in Iran, ... One of my Iranian students at ECAD was very involved in the student union ... However someone ought to have pointed out to Mr Ahmadinejad that the degree ...
    (soc.motss)