Re: Good to see Tom Petty is anti-Bush like all good Americans

Sure. If you are a veteran like you calim to be, Thank you very much for
protecting the freedoms I enjoy.

If you are a veteran that has suffered any physical,emotional or financial
hardship from your service
then I thank you again and I want you to know that I appreciate your
sacrifice.

To honor your sacrifice, I want you to know that I excerize all my rights,
especially those of voting and free speech. I want you to also know that I
take those rights that you have protected seriously and exercize them
judicoulsy and with good judgement.

I hope that you appreciate the vein that this was made in.
This is not sarcastism. This is the way I feel toward all veterans, you
included. Just because we disagree doesn't
mean I don't appreciat the service. I hope you will come to understand that.
"gumboman" <noemail@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

"serveyerself" <serveyerself@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Kevin, I would like to agree with you, but after seeing how some vets are
treated it can seem like a thankless avocation. I for one appreciate
military service and take every oppertunity to thank and support our
troops, and I don't mean by having a bumper sticker that says so.

You can thank me later for your freedoms. Why don't you try answering the
questions for now.

JH

  • Re: [Full-disclosure] [Clips] A small editorial about recent events. (fwd)
    ... > Well, for one thing, I am a veteran, and have EARNED these rights ... > that you liberal whiners take for granted. ... Charter: http://lists.grok.org.uk/full-disclosure-charter.html ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: Oh Shit - OT
    ... in effect dissolving all of ourrights. ... When personal rights and freedoms are dissolved for any reason, ... It is the VETERAN, not the preacher, ... who has given us freedom of the press. ...
    (rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: Oh Shit - OT
    ... It is the VETERAN, not the preacher, ... who has given us freedom of the press. ... some vets have given their lives protecting those rights. ...
    (rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: Oh Shit - OT
    ... The VETERAN gave us *none* of those things. ... some vets have given their lives protecting those rights. ... who has given us freedom of the press. ...
    (rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: Another chance for Mossman to show his ass
    ... They fought and died for the freedoms we ... Let the old man have his flag pole. ... yes he IS a veteran. ...
    (rec.scuba)