Re: NBC Loose Change

"Dan" <Dan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:FuSdnXVK4Nr8vsHZnZ2dnUVZ_s-dnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
gumboman wrote:

That video doesn't do what you and Dan think it does. Period. End of
story. If you walked into a physics class and offered that video as
evidence to refute anything The New Guy said you would be laughed out of
the classroom.

You are honestly saying that this video does not show it is POSSIBLE for
an airplane to crash and not have an intact tail section hanging out of a
building?

Interesting.

That isn't what I said at all. I said this video isn't related to what
happened at the Pentagon so it is irrelevant to any discussion of the
Pentagon. Anyone who thinks otherwise needs to go back to physics I.

Let's look at what happened. A large plane loaded with a lot of weight,
traveling very fast, crashed into a pre WWII era building that had recently
been renovated (I think the Pentagon was built pre WWII and there were some
recent renovations carried out). The walls of that building in no way
represent anything close to the walls of a nuclear containment facility.
Now, do you seriously want me to believe that there was enough heat
generated when the plane crashed into the outer walls that the plane was
vaporized? Fine, explain to me how that happens but don't get pissed off if
I happen to point out things that are scientifically implausible, if not
impossible. You can't rewrite the laws of physics just because the
government doesn't appear to want to give an adequate explanation and your
mind is closed to believing anything other than the story put out by the
government.

Let's start simply. Momentum must be conserved, even in an inelastic
collision. The momentum in this case comes from the mass and velocity of the
plane. The fuel wouldn't have created a fire hot enough to vaporize all that
metal so are you trying to get me to believe that enough of the original
momentum was converted into heat so as to vaporize the plane? And if the
plane wasn't vaporized but simply scorched, then where are the parts?

JH

  • Re: 9/11 up-date
    ... Then there was a vid of a controlled demolition ... Then the WTC building video was put in the middle. ... plane crash - the flash that appears right before the plane ... As well as fully autonomous flight capability, ...
    (misc.news.internet.discuss)
  • Re: Regime Change In America Needed - Some reasons why.
    ... Finally there's a video in blazing color that tells the whole ... plane had not made this incredible turn. ... No steel frame building in the history of the world had ... But most of all the engineers were disturbed by the apparent collapse ...
    (alt.politics.bush)
  • Re: Flight 93? Or an A-10 Warthog?
    ... Mayor of Shanksville says "No Plane" ... Essentiall all the quotes from the "Truth Movement" are lies. ... "you just heard explosions coming from building two, ... I've been asking for months about where this 35 seconds of video came ...
    (rec.aviation.military)
  • Re: England & Wales Photo Scenery for FSX
    ... but that video didn't really show them off to their best effect. ... My MiG was flying at around 300 knots, ... I think a fast plane is good for a video if you want to show off a lot of ... For an uninterrupted view you need the 2D cockpit, where you can turn it off ...
    (uk.rec.walking)
  • Re: 9/11 up-date
    ... VFW wrote: ... I'll find it if need be, but somewhere on UTube is a video ... plane impacts the building. ... hypothesis of controlled demolition is consistent with all of the ...
    (misc.news.internet.discuss)