Re: most Ohio Polls show Obama leading
- From: Freddy Cellophane <cellphonefred@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 14:00:23 -0700 (PDT)
On Oct 29, 4:57 pm, AJ <misfitskiss...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On Oct 29, 4:41 pm, Bealzabubba <BR549-...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Wed, 29 Oct 2008 15:59:54 -0400, steveh99 <steve...@xxxxxxxxxx>
Barack Obama 49%
John McCain 45%
49+45+3+4 doesnt equal 100%.
oh wait the extra one percent, maybe thats all the dead people and
dogs they polled too.
*LOL! Ohio is the joke of America this election. Hell, just yesterday
the Governor or some other dipshit said if you're homeless just write
park bench on your registration. You don't even have to prove where
you live to vote in Ohio. With all the fraud going on in Ohio I'd be
surprised to even see McCain's name as an option in the voting booth.
These are the exact numbers McCain loves. He has Ohio just where he
wants it. He loves being the under dog!
- Prev by Date: Re: most Ohio Polls show Obama leading
- Next by Date: Re: Quote of the day for you Obamafags
- Previous by thread: Re: most Ohio Polls show Obama leading
- Next by thread: Re: most Ohio Polls show Obama leading