Re: Touchless tire shine on tread?
- From: "David T. Ashley" <dta@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 17:24:43 -0400
"St. John Smythe" <sinjen@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:g09bst$3hj$4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
David T. Ashley wrote:I doubt you'll wreck because of it.
Danger, Will Robinson!
You really shouldn't be giving advice about things you know nothing about, particularly things that could endanger people's lives. If you had any idea how easy it is for an Armor-All'd tire to slide out from under an experienced rider, you'd be issuing warnings instead of encouragement.
I never claimed it wasn't dangerous to have slick tires. I'm just claiming that it doesn't take that much work to rub the product off by doing circles in a parking lot, _gradually_ increasing the lean angle.
Besides, anybody who recognizes the risk of that product on the tires isn't going to take advice that they don't agree with. The fact that he recognized that the product had slicked the tires indicates that he's a fairly sane type.
- Prev by Date: Re: Any VTX owners...
- Next by Date: Re: Protect yourself against Operation Sudden Fall
- Previous by thread: Re: Touchless tire shine on tread?
- Next by thread: Re: Touchless tire shine on tread?