Re: Grease for General Use?
- From: "Road Glidin' Don" <d.langkd@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 13:58:01 -0700 (PDT)
On Mar 14, 3:14 pm, "sportsfan" <no...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
"Beauregard T. Shagnasty" <a.nony.m...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in messagenews:RgmCj.15020$cQ1.14440@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Why don't you ask all your questions in one thread?
-Motorcycles defy gravity; cars just suck
I appreciate that all questions aren't asked in the same thread. I find them
interesting and am learning quite a bit from the replies. From my
standpoint, that's what newsgroups are for, sharing information.
Of course some think they're for putting down others, but I always thought
that said more about that poster than the original one. Thanks for starting
creative exchange David.
Good reminder. Sometimes it seems like a pain, but guys, with lots to
learn and lots of questions serve a purpose. And it is good to
compartmentalize each question into a separate thread so, if someone
knows the answer, they'll spot the question.
- Prev by Date: Re: Removing Swingarm Bolt
- Next by Date: Re: Removing Swingarm Bolt
- Previous by thread: Re: Grease for General Use?
- Next by thread: Re: Grease for General Use?